Maintenance Supervisor at TakaTaka Solutions
At TakaTaka Solutions, We collect your waste like every other waste collector, but, instead of taking it to a landfill, we take it to our own sites, where we sort the waste, and then recycle 95% either ourselves or through our local partners. This represents one of the highest recycling rates in the world.
Summary of Role
TakaTaka Solutions is looking to recruit an experienced maintenance supervisor to oversee a small maintenance team for our various business lines (sorting, composting and recycling).
The candidate will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Supervise a team of electrical and mechanical engineers experience in both fields required.
- Ensure that plant equipment are working all the times.
- Systematic in-advance planning of all maintenance and related fabrication works
- Regular inventory taking
- Establishing and implementing a system of preventive maintenance
- At least 5 years of experience, 3 of which must have been in a supervisory role.
- Experience in maintenance of processing plant equipment’s and utilities such as various production machinery
- Bsc/Diploma in mechanical engineering or related field.
- KCSE/KCPE grade of B or better
Skills and competencies
- Hands-on maintenance person with good planning skills
- Open, critical and proactive communication style about problem areas
- Drive and commitment
- Honesty and integrity
The post Maintenance Supervisor at TakaTaka Solutions appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.