Manager – Board Affairs at Kenya Revenue Authority
Responsible for (Purpose of the job).
Responsible for the provision of Secretarial Services to the Board, Board Committees and KRA affiliated bodies/entities.
Tasks and outputs:
- Participate in the formulation and ensure implementation of strategies for the Board Coordination Division.
- Participate in the preparation of the Section’s work plan and budgets.
- Ensure compliance with agreed systems and procedures to enhance efficient and effective prevention and execution of business risks.
- Advise the Board, Management and the relevant Departments on changes in Law.
- Advise Management and the Board on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Arrange and participate in stakeholder engagements (ICPSK, IOD, SCAC, AG).
- Coordinate Board Secretarial S
- Promote career and continuous professional development of staff in the Section.
- Manage the general performance of staff in the respective teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB).
- A Post graduate diploma in Law.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- Possess a valid Practicing/Registration Certificate (LSK and ICPSK).
- Computer literate.
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
Minimum years of experience
At least five (5) years of experience in the required technical area, two (2) years’ of which should be at entry-level managerial position.
Competencies required for this role
- Strong administrative , managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent decision making skills and capabilities
- Excellent planning , organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
The post Manager – Board Affairs at Kenya Revenue Authority appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.