Manager, Corporate Planning and Strategy at Mwalimu National Sacco
The Manager, Corporate Planning and Strategy will be responsible to the Chief Executive Officer for the overall management and administration of corporate planning and strategy matters.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Formulating, implementing and reviewing Corporate Planning policies, systems procedures, standards and guidelines,
- Overseeing development, implementation and monitoring of society’s corporate strategic plan and service charter;
- Overseeing development and implementation of quality management systems;
- Spearheading performance contracting process;
- Monitoring and evaluating Society’s performance;
- Advising management on development and implementation of strategic policy areas such as revenue generation and cost saving;
- Overseeing the alignment of corporate strategy with the society’s overall goals and objectives;
- Overseeing the integration of various business projects implementation in line with the strategic plan;
- Evaluating and monitoring the society’s business projects;
- Aligning corporate strategy with the society’s objective and goals; and
- Carrying out economic analysis and feasibility studies to determine financial implication and viability of the society’s business projects and activities;
- Ensuring that the Board’s development agenda is restricted to planned projects and activities;
- Analyzing emerging trends affecting the society’s mandate and resource requirements; and
- Overseeing preparation of work plans and budget.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Assistant Manager corporate planning for a minimum period of three (3) years or in a comparable position in the public or private sector for a minimum period of nine (9) years, three (3) of which must be at a middle management level;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Statistics, Economics and Applied Mathematics, Economics and Finance or Economics and Statistics or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Masters degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Statistics, Economics and Applied Mathematics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Statistics or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Corporate Governance from a recognized institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications; and
- Demonstrated professional and managerial competence in corporate planning work as reflected in work performance and results.
The post Manager, Corporate Planning and Strategy at Mwalimu National Sacco appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.