Manager – Field Enforcement at Kenya Revenue Authority
Purpose of the job
- Administer the relevant Tax Acts for assessments, collection, and accounting for revenue;
- Ensure efficient and effective management of resources.
- Eradication of illicit trade through field enforcement and identification of non-compliant cases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective and efficient management of field enforcement Teams
- Draft and implement work plans for field enforcement
- Implement strategies to ensure efficient and effective field enforcement
- Handle technical matters and provide relevant legal interpretations on relevant tax issues;
- Coordination of enforcement field operations in Nairobi and the regions
- Review and interpret field enforcement cases to enhance revenue
- Identify non compliant cases requiring publicity and prosecution to deter tax evasion
- Implement Multi agency work plans and Engagements
- Coordinate implementation of audit issues relating to field enforcement
- Prepare relevant reports.
- A degree from a recognized University;
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the relevant Tax Acts and policies
- At least five (5) years of experience in the required technical area, two (2) years of which should be at the entry-level managerial position
- Thorough understanding of illicit trade and Enforcement
- Strong managerial skills;
- Demonstrated professional strong organizational ability;
- Good analytical skills, and ability to make evaluative judgments;
- Ability to function independently and on own initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills;
- Good team player of high integrity;
- Proficiency in standard computer packages.
The post Manager – Field Enforcement at Kenya Revenue Authority appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.