Manager ICT at Public Procurement Authority
The Public Procurement System in Kenya has evolved from a crude system with no regulations to an orderly legally regulated procurement system. The Government’s Procurement system was originally contained in the Supplies Manual of 1978, which was supplemented by circulars that were issued from time to time by the Treasury. The Director of Government Supply Services was responsible for ensuring the proper observance of the provisions of the Manual. The Manual created various tender boards for adjudication of tenders and their awards.
JOB GRADE PPRA 3JOB REF.: ICT/3/2021 (1 POST)
The Job holder will drive the Authority’s ICT agenda and provide technical leadership and advisory to the management of the Authority. He/she will be responsible for developing, implementing, administering, and managing all ICT policies, standards,strategies and security initiatives enabling service delivery in the Authority.
The ideal job holder shall have:
- At least nine (9) years relevant experience in information communications technology or a related field;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: computer science; computer technology; informatics; computer science and technology; Information systems, informatics and computer science, information technology, computer security and forensics, business information technology, electrical/electronic engineering, telecommunications engineering or its equivalents from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following fields: computer science, information systems, information technology, business information technology or any other ICT equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Professional ICT certificate from a reputable institution in a relevant area such as system or database management, information security, network administration, service support operations, system administration or software development;
- Member of a relevant professional body;
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
The post Manager ICT at Public Procurement Authority appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.