Manager- Intelligence Operations and Case Management at Kenya Revenue Authority
Purpose of the job
- Administer the relevant Tax Acts for assessments, collection, and accounting for revenue
- Ensure efficient and effective management intelligence and enforcement systems data
- Compile intelligence and manage cases for compounding or prosecution
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective and efficient management of Intelligence from all sources
- Management of cases from field enforcement activities compounding or forwarding to prosecution
- Draft and implement work plans intelligence and case management
- Implement strategies to ensure efficient and effective intelligence and case management
- Handle technical matters and provide relevant legal interpretations on relevant tax issues;
- Coordination of case management with legal ,investigation and other department
- Review and interpret enforcement cases to enhance revenue
- Implement publicity and prosecution of cases to deter tax evasion
- Interpret offences and advice on actions to be taken
- Prepare relevant reports on case management.
- A degree from a recognized University
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the relevant Tax Acts and policies
- At least five (5) years of experience in the relevant field, two (2) years of which should be at the entry-level managerial position
- Thorough understanding of illicit trade.
- Legal qualification will be added advantage
- Strong managerial skills;
- Demonstrated professional strong organizational ability;
- Good analytical skills, and ability to make evaluative judgments;
- Ability to function independently and on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team player of high integrity;
- Proficiency in standard computer packages.
The post Manager- Intelligence Operations and Case Management at Kenya Revenue Authority appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.