Manager, Market Product Management, Consumer Cards at MasterCard
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Market Product Management, Consumer Cards – East AfricaManager, Product Management, Core Products East Africa
- Drive execution of commercialized products within local markets
- Leverage knowledge of local market and regulation to develop go-to-market plans and identify new revenue or business development opportunities
- Uses market knowledge to influence product strategy, product roadmaps and priorities
- Develops value propositions for products and key customer segments within markets
- Leads the lifecycle management of products, including conceptualization, enhancement, launch and continued evaluation
- Recommends solutions to challenges in the portfolio or product strategy
- Selects and monitors a product’s key performance metrics
- Responsible for in-market product financial performance
- Works closely with Account Teams, Customer Delivery and Marketing to help define and drive execution of go-to-market strategies
- Advocates for and champions designated products internally and in the external market
- Supports business development through relevant customer meetings, RFP response support, translates deal-specific needs into product requirements (where applicable)
- Identifies and submits business cases for consideration and prioritization for new business, product opportunities and business models to improve Mastercard’s footprint and competitiveness at in-market level
- Experience executing product strategy with ability to influence and motivate others to achieve objectives
- Experience translating strategies into product launches and implementation plan across multiple markets
- Successful track record in managing product and project P&L
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.