Mandera County Medical Laboratory Technologist Jobs Kenya (5 Posts)
Medical Laboratory Technologist III Job, Current Laboratory Technologist Jobs,
JG “H” FIVE (5) POSTS,
REF MCPSB /MOH/2021/02/04,
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable,
Duties and responsibilities
- Offering general diagnostic or other laboratory services in a medical laboratory.
- Offering blood transfusion services.
- Mentoring and coaching of student on attachment.
- Performing administrative duties.
- Any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor
- Have Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from Kenya Medical Training College or any other Institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
- Be registered by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board as a Registered Medical Laboratory Technologists.
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service for Medical Laboratory Technologists and Technicians.
- Those who served as intern under UHC program will have an added advantage
- Computer skills will be added advantage.
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employment application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 1st March, 2021 at 4.00pm to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera