Nutrition & Dietetics Technician/Technologist/Officer Job, Latest Nutrition Jobs,
JG “G-H-K” TWENTY ONE (21) POSTS,
REF MCPSB /MOH/2021/02/09,
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable,
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating specific nutrition therapeutic diets for patients.
- Providing nutrition services in healthcare facilities.
- Conducting nutrition assessments.
- Collecting and compiling nutrition data.
- Providing nutrition health education and demonstrations.
- Counseling of patients with specific nutrition needs.
- Monitoring preparation of therapeutic feeds.
- Implementing outpatient and inpatient supplementary and therapeutic feeding programmers.
- Providing micronutrient supplementation.
- Any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor
- Holder of Kenya certificate of secondary Education, or its equivalent.
- Have a Certificate or Diploma or Degree in Community Nutrition and Dietetics from Kenya Medical Training College or recognized institution.
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service for Community Nutritionists.
- Registered with Kenya Nutrition and Dietetic institute (KNDI)
- Those who served as intern under UHC program will have an added advantage
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employment application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 1st March, 2021 at 4.00pm to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera