Public Health Assistant/Public Health Officer III/II Job, Latest Public Health Jobs,
JG “ H-K” FIFTEEN (15) POSTS,
REF MCPSB /MOH/2021/02/06,
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable,
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinates the function of community unit and linkages to health facilities.
- Mobilizing, sensitizing and advising communities on matters relating to environment health, effective referral of case to health facilities, organizing and strengthening community committees and dialogue days and collecting and maintaining to date records and services rendered.
- Identify and provide continuous capacity building activities for community resource persons(CORP).
- Organize community health days.
- Implements sanitation and hygiene standards in the community.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Have a Diploma or Degree in Environmental Health Science, public Health or its equivalent qualification from Kenya Medical Training College or any other recognized institution.
- Certificate of registration from Association of public Health officers and Technician Council
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service for Public Health Officers.
- Those who served as intern under UHC program will have an added advantage
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employment application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 1st March, 2021 at 4.00pm to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera