Marketing Assistant Job EAGA – Career Point Kenya
Marketing Assistant Jobs, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
- Requesting / Sourcing for orders from clients and Preparation of pricing for the Clients.
- Compiling daily & weekly raw material requirements and share with procurement team.
- Receiving and processing Orders from Clients and conveying to the packhouse.
- Overseeing daily processing of confirmed orders and Ensuring that all clients needs are met according to laid down standards.
- Monitoring of raw materials utilization to ensure maximum output.
- Ensuring that all invoices for all clients are prepared accurately and sent to both clients and clearing agents in good time for documentation and clearance of goods at points of entry with special attention to pricing.
- Oversee movement of products delivered via other packing station to various clients within an existing time frame and ensure timely departures of trucks from processing site to agents.
- Help in evaluation and efficiency improvement in processing and exploring new products and pack options.
- Referring new suppliers to procurement department and Following up on supplier / client payments.
- Estimate and book weekly freight volumes with agents and confirm requirements daily, based on the actuals.
- Always being in contact with clearing agents on any logistics issues to ensure that all goods for export are received and shipped.
- Creating a product specification files and Updating Supplier / Client database
- Preparing weekly summary reports of exported weight, claim analysis, customer performance (Ordered vs exported), raw material pricing and packability.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Competency in MS- Office and Excel.
- Ability to steer the organization towards goals aligned with groups objective.
- Ability to establish priorities, plan, co-ordinate and monitor own work and for those under supervision.
- Must posses a demonstrated ability to work systematically and diligently.
- Ability to analyze management issues well and develop appropriate strategies.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Ability to work independently while at the same time be an active team player.
How To Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates can share their CVs.to [email protected]