Marketing Executive – Tender at Power Governors Limited
Power Governors Ltd (PGL) is a Kenyan based medium-sized enterprise incorporated in 2012,to primarily focus on development and fitting of the next generation auto motive safety solutions in Africa and focusing on global markets as well. The company’s product portfolio includes Digital speed limiters, Vehicle and motorcycle tracking devices, leading local and imported car battery brands such as Chloride Exide, Fuel Protect solutions and alarms systems which are all continuously improved to suit and meet the demands of our clients. The founder boasts over ten years of invaluable wealth of market experience in vehicle accessories in the East African Community. Through the years, we have been involved in the development, marketing and distribution of the devices and interacted with various stakeholders in the motor industry who have contributed greatly to where we stand today. With Customer satisfaction as the driving force behind our entire operation, Power Governors looks forward to meeting your demands now and in the future. We have developed a vast network of dealers countrywide with our head office being in Nairobi and our branch offices in Mombasa , Kisumu , Thika and Nyeri .
Job Ref: HR-PGL-24-02-2021
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the proposal process for multiple proposals to stay on schedule and present them to the management for review and approval prior to final publishing.
- Coordinates and communicates proposal document delivery and costing requirements to the key support functions to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking and documenting issues.
- Ensures all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
- Prepares reports for the management such as summary schedules, proposal overviews, competitive overviews and cost/price summaries, evaluation reports, annual plans.
- Responsible for internal and external interfaces during tender execution
- Overseeing the attainment of targets set for his/her product and providing reports of the same.
- Ensure all RFQs are filled completely and sent as specified by the client.
- Organize training for other staff through the marketing manager and HR in regards to your product
- Attend workshops, networking seminars and plan for expos and events related to your product
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Move around the given region to establish new clients and dealers
- Study potential volume of distributors and focus on sales efforts
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Ensure all clients in with my product are satisfied by conducting quarterly surveys
- Ensuring all clients under my product are in the database .ie from dealers, walk-in, corporates etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for coming up and ensuring success of strategies to move his/her product with the help of the marketing manager
- Creating relationships with companies tendering for smart and analytic inside information
- Ensure achievement of my monthly targets by driving sales and renewal traffic
- Follow up on all tenders to ensure successful bidding and winning
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Keeps marketing manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual market analysis.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other business related course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar related position.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to be innovative and be a creative problem solver.
- Service Orientation-responsive to customer needs questions and concerns in an accurate timely manner.
- Debt collection skills
- Confident and bold
- Strong computer and research skills
The post Marketing Executive – Tender at Power Governors Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.