Marketing Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs July,
Job Title: Marketing Manager-Healthcare Services
Nature Of Job: Full Time
Industry: Healthcare Services
Job Location: Eldoret
Our clienti s a chain of hospitals with branches all over the country. They are looking to fill a senior role of a Marketing Manager whose main role will be to analyze market trends to estimate service demands and target the right audience. The incumbent will be overall responsible for all marketing activities and campaigns for the hospital. The marketing manager will create public awareness of how the hospitals can help improve public health.
- Marketing manager will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and evaluating organization’s marketing strategies.
- To coordinate the marketing team to ensure advertising initiatives are meeting targeted goals.
- Plan promotional campaigns and negotiate advertising contracts with various media outlets to build brand awareness.
- With help from market research, executives identify appropriate consumer markets and devise effective plans to reach them.
- Foster relationships with physicians to improve organization’s referrals and contracts.
- Communicate to the public about various offers in the hospital
- Ensure follow up via phone, emails or social media
- Promote Social media and digital marketing of healthcare services
- Advise on billboards, Signage, mainstream media and telemarketing to meet the organization’s marketing strategic needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare/Marketing
- 10+ years experience marketing healthcare services
- Marketing dynamics and social media experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable track record to work independently, own decisions, set priorities, and solve problems
- Age bracket between 35 years to 50 years
- Willing to start work in a month’s time
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to [email protected] Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.