Marketing Manager Job Karen Hospital
Marketing Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Position: Marketing Manager
The Karen Hospital is a 102 bed multispecialty Hospital in Kenya located in Karen along Karen –Langata Road, Nairobi. We offer patient focused, world class medical treatment and accord the highest standards of medical care to all our patients indiscriminately.
With our State of the art amenities, equipment and our well trained staff, we are committed to delivering the most effective and most compassionate care to all our patients.
Since inception in 2006, The Karen Hospital has been acclaimed for excellence in clinical care in Africa and beyond. The Karen Hospital proud to be ISO 9001:2015 certified for compliance with Quality Management Systems and is committed to continuous improvement in service delivery.
The role holder is responsible for the planning and execution of the hospital integrated marketing strategy in key result areas namely; Business development, Customer service, PR and communication. Incumbent is responsible for enhancing the Hospital Brand, New services development, pricing, customer experience, contributor to business growth, Profitability
- Prepare and execute marketing plans in line with the hospital corporate strategy to deliver set Revenue target.
- Review and revamp corporate brand in accordance to corporate strategy
- Review product/service mix and introduce new services responsive to client and global medical needs.
- Build strong partnerships/relationships with locally and regional partners for hospital brand synergies. These include key corporate clients, insurance firms, referring doctors and hospitals within the region to influence decision making
- Review and analyse feedback, market trends/surveys and develop comprehensive plans to effectively respond to service gaps/opportunities in a timely manner
- Develop customer service charter, implement, reinforce and rollout monitoring tools to effectively drive an internal customer centric culture and an external customer experience of timely seamless and caring brand
- Rollout patients educational and partners’ engagement programs in liaison with hospital corporate CSR function.
- Train and coach marketing staff so as to develop a high performing, customer centric and passionate team.
- Prepare and maintain accurate sales forecasts and reporting to meet weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objective.
- Custodian of the hospital marketing proprietary assets as regards to content, design, creativity ensuring compliance to all regulatory and regulatory requirements
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels
- A Degree in Marketing or any business related. Diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’experience in management role in Marketing of which 3 yrs should have been in product design/development function and 3 years as brand /Corporate communication manager. Experience in Corporate relationship or Investor relationship management will be an added advantage.
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in the Health Sector is an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to visit our website at https://www.karenhospital.org/about-us/ and apply via the career portal or you can send your cv via email to [email protected]
Closing date: 15th July 2020