Marketing Manager Job National Oil
Marketing Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2020
POSITION : Manager, Marketing
LOCATION : Head Office
REPORTS TO : General Manager, Downstream Operations
JOB GROUP : NOC 3
JOB HOLDER : Vacant
Reporting to the General Manager, Downstream Operations, the ideal candidate will be responsible for developing & implementing marketing & advertising strategies for the Corporation in line with the Corporate objectives in order to build brand awareness & increase sales.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategic & tactical marketing initiatives & plans;
- Developing and implementing customer retention and development strategies;
- Spearheading new product development;
- Ensuring corporate brand visibility and awareness;
- Designing seasonal marketing campaigns and additional promotions;
- Tailoring marketing campaigns to meet consumers purchasing habits and performance;
- Enforcing compliance of operational policies and procedures & statutory requirements;
- Preparing marketing reports and project plans;
- Incharge of budget formulation and stewardship for the department; and
- Coaching & mentoring direct reports to ensure excellent performance and effective succession plan.
- Masters’ degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant field from a recognized institution shall be an added advantage;
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage;
- Membership of MSK or other recognised marketing professional body will be an added advantage;
- At least 10 years relevant experience in Marketing, 5 of which should be at managerial
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) will be an added advantage
- Proven intellectual leadership in managing people, operations and financial resources;
- Proven ability to think strategically and design long term plans;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Superior Communication skills both written and oral;
- Analytical skills;
- Strong negotiation skills; and
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and are thus required to submit clearance certificates from the following institutions together with the job application:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics & Anti – Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Evidence of on-going clearance is admissible subject to satisfactory results (presentation of a clearance certificate from the above institutions) before the selection process.
Interested candidates can access advertisement and application details on the National Oil website www.nationaloil.co.ke Applicants should email applications to [email protected] In addition, please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience, positions held relevant to this role and indicate your current remuneration. Include your day and evening phone numbers, email address, names and addresses of three professional referees.
Applications should reach us not later than 5pm on Tuesday 04th August 2020.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
National Oil is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and Gender Equity