Maseno University Chief Internal Auditor Job
Chief Internal Auditor Job, Audit Jobs Kenya,
In pursuit of its mission and mandate, the University wishes to invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the positions indicated below;
CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR – GRADE 15 ONE (1) POSITION MSU/ADM/IA/01/21
- Master’s degree in Commerce/Business Management or equivalent from an accredited and recognized university;
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Management or equivalent from an accredited and recognized university;
- At least fifteen (15) years relevant cumulative work experience, five (5) of which must have served at the level of Deputy Chief Internal Auditor Grade 14 or an equivalent position in a comparable Institution;
- A registered member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or an equivalent professional body;
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) /Certified Internal Risk Manager (CIRM) / Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) holder;
- Mandatory skills in quantitative risk management;
- Practical knowledge of Information Communication Technology (ICT) applications in the relevant area is mandatory;
- Proficiency in relevant Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) modules;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
TERMS OF SERVICE
The terms of service for the positions of Librarian, Registrar Academic and Student Affairs, Registrar, Administration and Central Services, Internal Auditor will be on a five (5) year contract basis, renewable based on satisfactory performance. The other advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
How to Apply
Each application should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicants; age marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address names and referees plus copies of the certificate and testimonials.
Qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) hard copies of the application clearly indicating the reference number of the position applied.
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Applications must be done on or before 4th August, 2021 addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor Administration, Finance and Development Maseno University
P.O. BOX 333 – 40105 MASENO
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Maseno University is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of all gender, marginalized group and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. The University does not charge any fee for the recruitment and selection process.
Interested applicants should visit Maseno University Website; www.maseno.ac.ke to view detailed requirements