Maseno University Job Vacancy : Assistant Registrar
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Requirements for the Assistant Registrar Job
- Applicants must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Law, Public Administration or its equivalent from a recognized University/ institution.
- Must possess Certified Secretary (CS).
- He/She should have at least five years’ work experience at management level in a University or an institution of higher learning setting.
- He/She must be a registered member of a relevant professional body.
- Ability to demonstrate high level of professional standards and ethics.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied
should be clearly indicated. All applications be addressed to;
The Deputy Vice Chancellor
Administration, Finance and Development
P. O. BOX 333 – 40105
So as to reach not later than Thursday 24th May, 2018.
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes before the advert deadline.
A soft copy (one running pdf file) of the applications must also be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Maseno University
is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply.