Mason Jobs, Technical Jobs 2020, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Mason position for one of our clients. Ensuring continuous maintenance of all building, facilities to meet quality and safety standards.
Successful candidates will be expected to perform the following roles among others: –
- Carrying out preventive and reactive maintenance of masonry fixtures in all various Hospital locations assigned, in order to ensure such equipment and systems are functional and safe for use.
- Carrying out inspections of masonry fixtures in order to ascertain if they are functional and safe for use.
- Carrying out maintenance-related activities that affect Hospital safety in assigned locations in order to eliminate health and safety hazards.
- Recording activities carried out in required formats for future reference.
- Carrying out installation of new services and fixtures.
- Identifying materials including spares to be used in the day-to-day maintenance of masonry and Joinery services and new works.
- Reviewing specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Preparing written work cost estimates.
- Inspecting building structures to assess material and equipment needs, to accomplish masonry and Joinery works to a good standard.
- Observing safety measures while carrying out allocated duties.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- KNEC Craft Certificate in Building or Masonry from a recognized training Institution
- Minimum KSCE mean grade C- Minus (should be clearly indicated on your CV).
- At least three (3) years’ practical experience as a skilled mason preferably in a Hospital or hospitality industry.
- Familiarity with building and masonry services an equipment associated with Hospitals.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
How To Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] by 26thJune 2020. Clearly indicate the subject line as “Mason”.