Radiographer Job, Medical Jobs 2021,
Delivery of quality and efficient radiology services to assist in patient diagnosis
- Responsible for preparing the room and equipment for patient examinations
- Taking x-rays/performing radiological examinations as prescribed by a medical practitioner
- Assisting the radiologist perform special examinations e.g. barium meals.
- Processing x-ray images, documentation and dispatching
- Ensures that examinations are carried out in consistency with the procedure protocols, patient conditions, physical abilities and age requirements
- Maintaining a radiological register of patients
- Provide image intensifier services when required
- Provide radiographic services in Cathlab.
- Mentors junior Radiographer
- Diploma in Imaging sciences
- Licensed radiographer by Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Registered up to date member of SORK
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Computer literacy
How to apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 5th February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment.