Critical Care Tutor Job, Teaching Jobs 2021,
To deliver quality teaching to students and produce qualified professional nurses in Critical Care.
- Provide theoretical and clinical instructions of students to ensure mastery of skills
- Monitor students’ performance to maintain institutional standards
- Develop and review curriculum in line with Nursing Council requirements
- Conduct tests for (theory and practical) and evaluation of student’s assignment and performance
- Maintains clinical capability via regular clinical practice and take responsibility for own professional development
- Participate in quality programs, clinical audit and research
- Compile examination questions and may also be invited to mark national examinations
- Ensure proper management of consumables to maximize efficiency and cost control
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Principal or Senior Tutor in the interest of education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Must have a higher Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years working experience as a Tutor
- Current practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Computer Literacy
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 28TH February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment