Medical Laboratory Staff (Nairobi) at Path Care Limited
PathCare Kenya was started on 25th November, 2002 by Dr. Kiran Radia as the Chief Executive Officer. PathCare is a private, Kenyan owned professional laboratory, which provides services to clinicians and their patients in collaboration with Pathcare South Africa, one of the leading pathology groups. PathCare strives to promote the health of the population by providing accessible, affordable, appropriate and equitable quality pathology services to our patients and supporting clinicians. PathCare Kenya was the first pathology practice in Kenya to be accredited (ISO 15189:2007) in May 2004 .This is an international accreditation system which ensures the quality of the laboratory results produced by PathCare Kenya.
A leading private laboratory is looking for the following Medical Laboratory Staff to work either full time or part time for its main laboratory.
The prospective staff should have the following qualifications:
- HND in Medical Laboratory in Molecular Biology or the equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Must be registered by KMLTTB with current practicing license
- At least 3 years working experience from a reputable and busy laboratory
- Must be familiar with and understand the ISO:15189 standards
- good computer skills
- preference given to those with some administration background and a sense of responsibility (and very HONEST)!
- Good inter-personal skills
The post Medical Laboratory Staff (Nairobi) at Path Care Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.