Medical Officer Job, Medical Jobs in Kenya 2020,
TWENTY SIX (26) POSTS (CSG 8)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- a Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery (MB ChB) degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
- successfully completed one-year internsip and Registered by the Kenya Medical practitioners and Dentists Board;
- a valid practicing license from the Kenya Medical Practioners and Dentists Board; and
- good interpersonal and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- monitoring and providing medical care to patients visiting the hospital;
- admitting patients to the hospital for specialized care;
- giving medical education, explain tests and procedures to the patients;
- maintaining confidentiality and impartiality and keep up to date with medical development, new drugs, treatment and medication;
- participating in Occupatinal Safety and Health Work programs;
- performing medical and surgical operations; and
- preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters
How To Apply
The Public Service Commission (PSC) in conjuction with the Nairobi Metropolitan Services (Directorate of Health Services) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions on three (3) months contract based on identified needs.
Terms of Service: Three (3) months contract
Remuneration Package (Consolidated)
Medical Officers – Ksh.100,000 p.m.
Other Professionals Degrees – Ksh.70,000 p.m.
Diploma Holders – Ksh.50,000 p.m.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the Commission on or before 13th July 2020 latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)