Medical Officers Job. Kisii County (20 Posts)
Job Group M
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must-have a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year Internship from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Diagnosing, caring and treating diseases
- Performing medical and surgical procedures
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters
- Participating in management of medicines, medical instruments and equipment
- Providing health education
- Maintaining medical records, health information and data
- Counselling patients and their relatives on diagnosis and bereavement
- Teaching and coaching medical students, nursing students and clinical officer interns
- Preparing requisite documents for registration
APPLICANTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS ARE REQUIRED TO GET (VALID) CLEARANCE FROM THE UNDERLISTED ORGANIZATIONS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OF CHAPTER SIX OF THE CONSTITUTION OF KENYA 2010.
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Credit Reference Bureau.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
Women and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 18th January, 2019 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:-
Kisii County Public Service Board
P.O Box 4550 – 40200
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off kisii-kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction
For more details visit our website www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER