Medical Physicist Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Terms of Service: Three years renewable contract,
- Bachelor of Science in Physics with post graduate training in medical physic or with Msc medical physics with clinical training in radiotherapy physics.
- Three years experience working in a busy Radiotherapy Center at a busy Hospital
- Report to the oncologist, Garissa Cancer Center
- Treatment of Cancer patients
- QA/QC in Radiotherapy, Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology
- Supervise both diagnostic and therapy radiographers in treatment of cancer patients
- Radiation Dosimetry
- Administer radioactive drugs to the patients for diagnostic or therapy on radiotherapist, radiologists, Nuclear Medicine specialist, and prescription.
- Providing radiation oncology physics and radiation dosimeter training for medical practitioners and other health care staff.
- Maintenance of personal professional competency and participation in the continued professional development by self-study, attendance at scientific meetings, and participation in internal training programs.
How To Apply
Interested candidates applying for these positions must be Kenyan Citizens, with the qualification, skills and experience as outlined in the above detailed job description.
All applications should include a copy of National Identity Card/Passport, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, registrations certificates and Practising Licences.
Applications should be sent to [email protected] indicating the position being applied for and addressed to:
Garissa County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 563-70100