Medical Service Manager at Madison Asset Management Services Limited (Madison Asset)
Madison Asset Management Services Limited (Madison Asset) is a fund manager, licensed by both the Capital Markets Authority (“CMA”) and the Retirement Benefits Authority (‘RBA”) to offer fund management services in Kenya. As at 31st December 2014, Madison Asset managed investments amounting to over Kshs 3.5 billion belonging to retail clients, pension funds, other institutions and high net worth individuals. The Company is part of the Madison Group Limited, which includes Madison Insurance Company Kenya Limited; one of the leading Insurance Companies in Kenya. The ultimate shareholding of the Madison Group Limited consists of some 60 individual Kenyans and locally incorporated institutions. Madison Asset was incorporated in 2001 and registered by the RBA, as a fund manager, in the same year. Since 2001, the Company has been actively involved in pension fund management and managed pension investments amounting to over Kshs 2.0 billion as at 31st December, 2014
- Managing the day to day medical services and activities to deliver quality, efficient, and affordable services to customers;
- Participate in the company’s review of the healthcare strategy and implementation;
- Create and maintain relationships with providers of medical products and services;
- Promote efficient and effective pricing of external healthcare products and services;
- Coordinate our healthcare customer service delivery;
- Monitor developments in the healthcare industry and recommend appropriate strategies to address such developments;
- Coordinate provision of retail and corporate healthcare programs and assist in the development of Company programs in the management of chronic diseases;
- Review the existing healthcare structure and processes and recommend changes for improving operational efficiency and effectiveness;
- Maintain a wide panel of healthcare providers who will deliver value to our customers;
- Coordinate healthcare education and wellness programs in the Company
Qualifications and Certifications
The suitable candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine;
- Training in management and business administration will be an added advantage;
- Current membership to professional bodies and relevant practicing certificates;
- Several years related experience in insurance or a hospital establishment;
- Qualified candidates should be mature, self-driven, and able to relate positively with various players in the healthcare industry;
- Qualified candidates should have a passion for developing a career in institutional healthcare management;
- Good communication skills.
Qualified candidates are required to forward their applications together with their CVs, and copies of certificates to the HR Manager at [email protected] on or before 13th August 2021.
The post Medical Service Manager at Madison Asset Management Services Limited (Madison Asset) appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.