Medical Specialist I (Pathologist) at Embu County
Embu County Profile Embu County Government headed by H.E Governor Martin Wambora is one of the 47 counties in Kenya which came into operation after the March 4 2013 General Election. As an entity exercising constitutional authority, it is responsible for county legislation (outlined in article 185 of the Constitution of Kenya), executive functions (outlined in article 183), functions outlined in the fourth schedule of the constitution of Kenya, functions transferred from the national government through article 187 of the constitution of Kenya, functions agreed upon with other counties under article 189(2) of the constitution of Kenya, and establishment and staffing of a public service (under article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya).
JOB GROUP ‘Q’ VACANCY NO. CPSB 04/21
Terms of Employment: 3 Year Renewable Contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertaking general diagnosis care treatment and rehabilitation of patients
- Carrying out specialized clinical care
- Providing psycho-social interventions
- Providing clinical services to patients
- Training consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities
- Coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control
- Promoting health projects and programmes
- Maintaining up to date health information systems
- Monitoring provision of health treatment and care
- Analyzing medical reports
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Have a Masters degree in pathology from a recognized institution
- Certificate of registration by the medical practitioners and dentist’s board
- Valid practicing license from medical practitioners and dentist’s board
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated professional competency and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results
- Must satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution. Must have clearance from the following: –
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
The post Medical Specialist I (Pathologist) at Embu County appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.