Feb 22, 2016
- Achieve monthly sales targets for the team as assigned.
- Recruitments of the sales reps to the expected numbers.
- Directly oversee, support, and develop Branch sales staff to run a high performing team of 10-15 sales reps.
- Build and maintain an excellent work environment for the team to develop individual potential and achieve demanding targets.
- Train the sales reps on product and sales trends
- Lead a marketing strategy and formulation to extensively cover the allocated region
- Service Delivery on customer service Relationships
- Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to Management on sales trend, Information and market feedback
- Report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- 2 years plus of leadership experience.
- Experience in micro finance institutions / banks and insurance companies.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a team.
- Previous supervisory skills will be an added advantage.
- Confident and very well spoken
- Ability to develop talent and coach relentlessly.
- Ability to create value in the sales process.
- Have a proven track record of meeting targets
- Customer Handling Sales and Business Development
- Good planning skills
- Good reporting skills
- Good communications skills
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews