Microbiologist Jobs, Medical Job in Kenya, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Microbiologist position for one of our clients.
- Microbial test and biological assay of finished products (syrup, suspensions, creams and ointment )and raw materials
- Sampling of finished products for microbial analysis
- Sampling chemical and microbial analysis of water and documentation
- Environmental monitoring of the company
- Responsible for fumigation of the QC department
- Maintenance of records and log book in the Microbiology Laboratory
- Preparation and maintenance of pure cultures
- Growth promotion tests
- Calibration of microbiology equipment.
- Preservative efficacy test
- Validation/ verification of micro biology related analytical procedures.
- Assist in writing and updating standard operating procedures (SOPs) as related to microbiology
- Adhere and comply to; all CGMP and GDocP records/data standards, ALCOA principles, and the company code of conduct for data integrity.
- Adhere to safety regulations including but not limited to use of PPE, material safety data sheets (MSDS), following established work practices, and SOPs in order to maintain an accident free laboratory
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Principal outputs for this role
- Properly qualified, prepared and tested microbiology media
- Proper documents and records maintained to ensure data integrity
- Equipment/instruments calibrated as per schedule and function properly as per SOPs
- Familiarity with stability guidelines and GMP
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong proficiency in technology including the Internet, Email, Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work well under pressure and without supervision in a fast-paced work environment
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry or a related field.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a laboratory in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP and GLPs
- Knowledge and exposure to various microbiological analytical QC methods and equipment.
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] by 21st January 2020. Clearly indicate the subject line as “Microbiologist”.