Broker(Reinsurance) Job, Latest Insurance Kenyan Jobs,
Purpose of the Job
To ensure proper operation of reinsurance business: – Underwriting, Technical Accounts, Invoicing, Premium collection and reconciliation, client account servicing, Claims, Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Source and grow treaty and facultative business in the market in line with the company’s strategic goals.
- Ensure issuance of reinsurance slips, correctly and timely and duly returned from the markets upon execution.
- Accurate and timely processing of quarterly treaty returns/accounts.
- Invoicing and timely submission of debit notes and credit notes to the cedants and reinsurers respectively.
- Management of the claims processing, keenly checking and following up fortimely settlement by the reinsurers.
- Sustained vibrant of Reinsurance within and outside Minet .
- Timely processing of acceptances and closings into the system.
- Credit control of debtors in line with the company’s credit policy.
- Minimum Dip CII/Dip IIK- professional qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business or related field.
- 3 years’ experience and proven track record in a busy reinsurance environment within the industry.
- Strong relationships with insurers in the industry.
- Proven leadership skill, people management skill, general management,presentation and influencing skill, analytical and decision-making skill.
- Team player and good communicator.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications to send their applications to [email protected] by 23rd August 2021.
Please indicate the job title as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.