Mobile App Developer Job Lipa Later
Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly installments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers.The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape abright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. Through joining our team, you will nor only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Our proprietary algorithmic credit scoring is on course to have a huge impact on consumer credit markets by improving the accuracy of creditworthiness assessment, thereby increasing the accessibility of credit from mainstream lenders.As we are looking to approve an even larger volume of applications, we apply different machine learning techniques such as Default prediction, confusion matrix and behavioral scoring. By Joining our tech team, you will have the opportunity to build out systems and tackle complex problems that few organizations in Kenya, and indeed Africa are working on.
By Joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented engineers who have built software that goes beyond borders, and across different sectors, ranging from agriculture to machine learning
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Dealing with device fragmentation.
- Working closely with a designer to achieve the best (UX) results.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- During the product development phase, maintain a good balance between business outcomes and user needs.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- You are proficient in Kotlin, Java and Swift.
- You have extensive knowledge of mobile app development.
- This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- You are capable of Cross-Platform App Development for the three major mobile platforms: Android, iPhone and Windows Phones.
- A skilled developer is not only experienced and able to code in one platform but is versatile enough to create apps across any platform for any device
- You are proficient in writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc.
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
- You have experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app.
- You are familiar with Git and push notifications.
How To Apply
If interested, kindly send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘’Mobile App Developer’’