Moi University Senior Technician Job
Senior Technician Job, Latest University Jobs Kenya 2022,
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
- have Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution;
- have Higher National Diploma m relevant discipline from a recognized institution, for Medical and Engineering fields;
- have Computer skills in relevant packages from a recognized institution;
- have served in the grade of Technician, Grade 7/8 (VII/VIII) or in a comparable relevant position for at least three (3) years;
- be registered and licensed by the relevant professional body; and
- have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results .
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward ten (10) copies of application package, including updated curriculum vitae, giving details of the applicant’s age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and addresses of three referees plus copies of certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on both application letter and the envelope.
Applications should be addressed to:-
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academics, Research, Extension & Student Affairs)
P.O. Box 3900-30100
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration, Planning & Strategy)
P.O. Box 3900-30100
So as to reach him not later than Tuesday 29th November, 2022. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations under sealed envelopes within three weeks from the date of this advertisement. For those already in employment, applications should be channeled through their Heads of Departments.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification;
- This advertisement is STRICTLY meant for members of staff i.e. employees of Moi University with personal number;
- Applications from external candidates shall neither be acknowledged nor processed;
- Moi University is an equal opportunity employer and, therefore, applicants of both gender and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.