Technical Sales Representative Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs,
VACANCY: TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION-ELDORET AND MOMBASA
MORISON ENGINEERING LIMITED
Morison Engineering Limited has, for more than 40 years, been involved in the supply of fire, engineering and safety solutions to oil companies, hotels, and manufacturing firms in Kenya and the neighbouring countries. Our range of offerings include firefighting equipment and systems, generators, plumbing, air conditioning and refrigeration.
Our growing firm is looking for an experienced and ambitious Technical Sales Representative to drive sales of our products and services. The successful candidate will be positioned in Eldoret and Mombasa Branch Reporting to the Branch Manager. The ideal candidate should be excited about building sales shills and establishing a good rapport with new and existing clients in the area. We’re specifically looking for a natural leader who know what it takes to have a successful sales and marketing career.
- Selling products and services to prospective customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Produce actionable reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS DESIRED
- Proven work experience as a Technical Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Must possess minimum Diploma in engineering course (electrical or mechanical), sales and marketing
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience selling Industrial Products’ or engineering products’
- Ability to handle the technical and commercial aspect of tenders.
- Excellent oral, written communication and inter personal skills.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to address applications to the General Manager, Morison Engineering Limited, P.O Box 17764-00500, Nairobi or [email protected] so as to reach him by 22nd February 2021. Applicants should attach a CV with three references, copies of ID, certificates and other relevant documents.