Function Grid Analyst Job, NGO Jobs April 2021
Job Title : Function Grid Analyst
Work Location : Dagahaley
Duration : 2 Months
MSF Switzerland (MSFCH) is a humanitarian medical organization providing emergency medical aid to populations in need based in Dagahaley and Likoni, Mombasa Sub County.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Project Coordinator
- Conduct an inventory of the existing job descriptions vs the existing positions
- Identify the missing job descriptions for all the positions in the project
- For the missing job descriptions draft the specific accountabilities together with the supervisors/line managers and with the support of the IRFFG referent at the HQ and using the standard IRFFG job description templates
- For the existing job descriptions review the specific accountabilities with the supervisors/line managers and with the support from the coordination in order to ensure coherence between the actual responsibilities and the ones specified in the job description
- Ensure proper validation of all the job descriptions with the corresponding technical referents at the project and mission levels and the IRFFG referent at the HQ in case of deviations
- Consolidate all the information and share the final file with the mission HR Coordinator
- Education: Minimum Bachelor degree in Business and Administration, HR or similar studies
- Working experience with MSF and good knowledge of Homere data base
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel and Word, good analytical skills,Prior experience in implementation of function grids will be an asset, excellent communication and diplomatic skills, including writing skills.
- Languages: English & Swahili
- People management and development, commitment to MSF principles, behavioral flexibility, results and quality orientation, teamwork and cooperation, analytical thinking planning and organizing.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter on or before the 6th May 2021