Co-operative Auditor II Job, Traffic Marshall Job, Senior Driver Job, Co-operative Officer I Job, Disaster Management Job, NCPSB Jobs,
Looking for available job vacancies? Nairobi City County is hiring. Apply for their latest job vacancies before time runs out.
1. Co-operative Auditor II Job
- Examining vouchers, cashbook, ledgers confirming the propriety and accuracy of the transactions;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics (2nd Lower), Mathematics, Statistics or Co-operative Management from a recognized institution Or Certified public accountant (CPA) Kenya part II or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part III from a recognized institution.
Apply for the Co-operative Auditor Job here.
2. Traffic Marshall Job
- Guarding County installations and properties;
- KCSE Certificate;
- Candidates must be aged between 18 – 35 years;
Apply for Traffic Marshall Job here.
3. Senior Driver Job
- Transport materials and staff to various field operations.
- Class C Driver’s license
- Be aged between 18 and 35 years
Apply for the Senior Driver Job here.
4. Co-operative Officer I Job
- Implementing co-operative development activities/programmes; ii) Advising co-operative societies on proper conduct of meetings; iii) Evaluating new and existing co-operative societies; and iv) Enforcing co-operative legislation.
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce, Agriculture, Economics (2nd Upper), Agriculture Economics, Agri-business, Co-operative Management, Law or Finance or any related field from a recognized institution; and
Apply for the Co-operative Officer I Job here.
5. Disaster Management Officer I Job
- Participate in emergency planning including fire disaster management
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, law, conflict management, disaster management, economics, communities statistics, public relation international relation or any other related field.
Apply for the Disaster Management Officer I Job here.