National Account Manager at Liquid Telecom Kenya
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the National Account Manager will be responsible for acquiring new customers on behalf of Liquid Telecom Group Enterprise, primarily within a target base of national in-country customers operating both nationally (in-country) regionally (pan-Africa) and globally.
- Identifying and pursuing sales opportunities and leads which may come from meetings, clients, other sales force, vendors and others.
- Supporting the allocated global / regional account manager with their global acquisition strategy and leverage global deals to win locally, including sign off of a local account plan aligned to the global account plan, where relevant
- Ensuring that all contracted revenue streams from won opportunities are being accounted for in all allocated accounts.
- Maintaining the allocated pipeline product and country mix to reflect the strategic aims of the business aligned to specified objectives.
- Maintaining the company CRM tool in an up to date state with all required data at all times such as customer contacts, account plans, customer landscape, wallet share and diary events.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are constantly improving by measurement through approved organizational policy and tools
- Delivering an agreed minimum incremental total contract value (TCV) of business per annum or pro-rata if starting mid-year.
- Engaging with Liquid’s internal departments to confirm that the proposed solution can be delivered and supported.
- Assessing the customer satisfaction of the solution, capturing lessons learned and sharing these with the appropriate teams to drive improvements.
The post National Account Manager at Liquid Telecom Kenya appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.