New Laboratory Tech Job (2 Posts)
Job Group H
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB)
- Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Decontaminating working benches
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens
- Receiving, collecting, labeling and registering of specimens
- Dis-aggregating specimens for processing and analyses
- Preparing reagents
- Examining specimens
- Writing and recording of results
- Dispatching the results for use in clinical management
- Preparing stains
- Performing blood grouping
- Issuing blood and blood products to peripheral health facilities
- Storing blood products according to their requirements
APPLICANTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS ARE REQUIRED TO GET (VALID) CLEARANCE FROM THE UNDERLISTED ORGANIZATIONS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OF CHAPTER SIX OF THE CONSTITUTION OF KENYA 2010.
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Credit Reference Bureau.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
Women and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 18th January, 2019 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:-
Kisii County Public Service Board
P.O Box 4550 – 40200
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off kisii-kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction
For more details visit our website www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER