Newly Career Opportunities at KCB Bank in Kenya – Apply Now
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
1. Assistant Legal Manager
- Conduct legal research, collate evidence, prepare witnesses for pre-trial and hearing; develop concept papers, prepare legal briefs and opinions as well as develop effective defense strategies, arguments and testimony in preparation for legal proceedings of cases in liaison with external lawyers.
- Represent the Bank before any court or tribunal as a witness or to watch brief as necessary.
- Assist in managing and measuring performance of external lawyers to ensure efficiency.
- Provide support to the Credit Support Unit on all debt collection related matters, create legal awareness and provide advice on suitable action to avert and/or minimize litigation….
2. Employee Relations Manager
Reporting to the Head, Employee Relations and Wellness, the jobholder is responsible for implementation of the disciplinary and grievance handling policies and procedures for a portfolio of assigned Business Units; taking into account, application of law, organization values, operational policies and procedures. The person implements staff recognition programs and interventions that support delivery of business objectives in line with the organization values….