Nurse Job, Current Nursing Jobs in Kenya,
Providing and maintaining high professional standards of nursing care.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing nursing intervention and evaluating patient outcomes and providing appropriate health care service such as triage.
- Identifying priorities and implementing care based on individual patients’ needs and sound nursing judgment.
- Utilizing the standards and procedures of nursing care to continuously improve the quality of nursing and exceed patients’ expectations and participate in audits within their departments.
- Ensuring all patients are treated with dignity, privacy, and respect, and are encouraged to be involved in their care.
- Communicating effectively with other professionals, patients and their significant others including staff of other departments in order to advocate for the patients effectively.
- Utilizing infection control measures, to provide a safe and suitable environment for patients, staff and others.
- Safeguarding all confidential information concerning patients and their treatment and their property at all times.
- Investigating patients’ complaints and incidents promptly in accordance with the Hospital procedures, and reporting within the same shift.
- Being knowledgeable of the equipment in the ward/department and to safeguard them from damage, wastage or loss.
- Ensuring accurate documentation, proper record keeping, and storage for continuity, quality and legal reference.
- Greet patients as they arrive in the office for appointments and provide them with paperwork to complete
- Answer incoming phone calls and transfer them to appropriate staff members
- Notify staff members when patients arrive for scheduled appointments
- Schedule appointments with an optimal patient flow for all doctors
- Ensue the clinic is clean and safe
- Communication duties to call patients and necessary parties
How To Apply
Send your applications to hr.nasinternational.co.ke by or before 25th September,2020.
Contact:0715996200 for queries