Nyamira County Land Surveyor Jobs In Kenya
Land Surveyor Job, Current County Government Jobs,
Nyamira County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No.17 of 2012.
Terms of service: Permanent & Pensionable
Job Group: JG ’K’
Salary as per Salaries & Remuneration Commission of Kenya.
Basic Salary :Kshs. 38,270 – 51,170 p.m
House Allowance Kshs. 7,500 p.m Commuter Allowance Kshs. 5,000 p.m Leave Allowance Kshs. 6,000 p.a
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Updating land records and registry
- Undertaking surveys and demarcation activities within the County
- Administration and supervision of all survey technical works within the County
- Implementation of boundary dispute resolutions
- Implementation of land related Court orders.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
For appointment to this grade an officer must have
- Must have worked as Land surveyor II J/G J for at least three (3) years
- Degree in any of the following fields: Land Survey, Surveys and
- Mapping, Cartography, Geo – Informatics or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Strong Computer Proficiency
- fully registered member of Institute of Surveyors of Ken
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons willing to apply are requested to submit their applications online via Cpsb.nyamira.go.ke accompanied by a copy of National Identity Card, a detailed C.V, copies of all relevant Certificates and testimonials, copies of clearance certificates from: –
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission – EACC,
- Kenya Revenue Authority -KRA,
- National Police Service Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate),
- Credit Reference
- HELB(Higher Education Loan Board)
to reach the Nyamira County Public Service Board on or before close of business on 9th April, 2021(East African time). No physical applications will be received in the office.
Nyamira County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 434-40500,