Office Administrator at Ezone Communications
POSITION: Office Administrator
DEPT: HR & Admin
REPORTING TO: HR & Admin Manager
You are responsible for organising efficiently and processing correctly the flow of incoming and outgoing documents (paper and electronic): letters, faxes, claims, payment letters, etc. Some of your tasks include:
- Dispatching mail daily to our other offices
- Managing the different intake points through which we claims arrive
- Triaging the flow between members and providers, urgent and non-urgent keeping the contracts turnaround time in mind.
- Administrative preparation of claims and communication
- File management and management of the electronic archive of your department
- Ordering supplies weekly and keeping statistics on supply usage
- You also provide administrative support to colleagues in your department: sending faxes, copying documents, etc.
- You speak and write fluent English, knowledge of French is a plus
- Organizational skills: you can assess different tasks and proceed according to priorities; you are able to plan ahead in order to ensure daily workflows are respected, you are able to work in close cooperation with your (administrative) colleagues
- You can rapidly and accurately handle a large quantity of paper and electronic documents
- You can keep a clear overview of the work to be done, even in busy times.
- You are orderly.
- You can deal with (confidential) information with the utmost discretion.
- You are a person of high integrity.
- You can perform accurate data entry.
The post Office Administrator at Ezone Communications appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.