Office Administrator at Pleng
Pleng Limited is a chief consulting firm in Kenya. Our work – engineering, urban planning, environmental impact assessment, and construction project management – begins at the center of our philosophy of quality, integrity, and respect. We always aim to provide quality and timely services that tick off all of our client’s requirements.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings to communicating between departments, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally
- Provide office guests with a hospitable experience
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities
- Interact with IT, phone and building personnel as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
The post Office Administrator at Pleng appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.