Office Assistant Job in Kenya
The Office Assistant is
responsible for aiding the Operations Manager in ensuring effective and smooth
functioning of the office operations as well as supporting field operations.
The Office Assistant’s direct supervisor is the Operations Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Filing of finance and administration documents
- Petty cash custody and payment of cash for office
- Running office errands including delivery of
collection of documents and invoices
- Fuelling of using the Total Card whenever required
at quarter tank capacity
- Receipt of daily reports from the Team Leaders and
compiling a daily report for the Operations Manager daily before 9am
- Requesting Material from Adrian
- Reconciliation of daily used material to be
submitted by 9.00am daily
- Taking Adrian/Camusat FTTH Data Correctly to be
submitted daily by 9am
- Confirming ONT Daily Usage
- Fleet and Fuel Management
- Keeping an Updated time log register and leave
data for the employees
- Ensuring all Personnel files are upto date.
- Diploma in Business Administration or related
- Minimum of 1 year related experience
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel computer
- Good interpersonal communication skills,
relationship building and organization skills.
- A person of known integrity.
- Demonstrate the ability to work constructively in
- Ability to negotiate solutions to problems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact clearly and effectively with
clients, employees and vendors.
- Effective command of English language including
written and spoken English.
- Effective use of written and spoken Kiswahili.
How to Apply
If you meet the
requirements, kindly send your CV to [email protected] with
the subject line as “Office Assistant”