Office Support Staff Vacancies in Kenya
Title: Office Support Staff
Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary
charitable nongovernmental organization, registered in Kenya as a non-profit
organization in 1993. AMURT has implemented over 22 projects countrywide and
has supported and worked with local communities, local administration and
organizations offering development services. AMURT’s focus areas are
emergency relief, OVC support, education, health care, income generation and
capacity building, HIV/AIDS, MNCH, TB control, Nutrition, WASH and
Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD) in 9 counties. AMURT is located in Central
region, Nyanza region, Samburu County and Coastal region of Kenya.
AMURT recently won an award for KENYA HEALTH PARTNERSHIPS
FOR QUALITY SERVICES (KHPQS)-OVC/DREAMS program, dabbed Tujitegemee
project and seeks to recruit the following positions based in
Mombasa and Kilifi Counties.
- Support the admin officer in smooth planning and
implementation of the Tujitegemee project on all administrative
- Ensure all essential service is provided on office
requirements, services provision on internet, cleaning, security,
utilities and other needs are undertaken as guided by the Admin Officer
- Ensure meetings in the office are well coordinated
with adequate preparations done through bookings and recording of visitors
- Manage office petty cash with approvals by the
admin officer and timely submission for replenishment from the finance
- Support the admin officer in ensuring all
logistics requirements for staff requests on use of office vehicles for
official use by adhering to procedures
- The staff will help the office admin to ensure all
vehicles are well maintained, repaired and meet the minimum traffic
requirements as per the Traffic Act
- Ensure all office purchases that are below the
procurement processes threshold are availed by use of petty cash
- Manage all parcel delivery to and from the Mombasa
- The staff should be able to support the office
Admin to maintain office records and timely sharing them with the relevant
teams when required.
- Diploma in Business Administration or Business
Management or relevant degree.
- At least 4 years of experience in same or similar
- Proven experience working in an office environment
supporting doing support functions
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
How to apply
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV,
certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th
April 2021 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should
clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email
subject. Interview will be done on a rolling basis and Only
short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to
“AMURT is an equal opportunity employer and
is committed to child safe guarding.”