Officer – Departmental Coordination & Administration at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management. The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya . The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance. PURPOSE OF KRA Assessment , Collection, Administration and Enforcement of laws relating to revenue.
- This role is responsible for supporting the administrative and technical tasks within the department.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Prepare departmental budgets, procurement plans, and annual training plans
- Coordinate departmental meetings
- Prepare departmental performance contracts
- Prepare departmental work plans
- Prepare departmental performance reporting templates and monthly performance reports
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics or a Business related course.
Previous relevant work experience required.
- One (1) years’ relevant experience
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Excellent writing skills sufficient to draft professional reports and correspondences that are clear and concise.
- Strong organizational skills to work independently and to prioritize a heavy workload under the pressure of competing assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
The post Officer – Departmental Coordination & Administration at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.