Officer – Finance at Kenya Revenue Authority
The role is responsible for Revenue and Financial accounting, reporting, reconciliations, operations, compliance, depending on the section deployed within Finance Division of Corporate Support Services Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor accounts payables/receivables to ensure prompt payment
- Reconciling allocated ledger and bank accounts and providing Audit schedules and follow up on reconciling items.
- Maintenance and review of cash books.
- Receipting of cash and cheques and maintaining petty cash.
- Writing cheques, data entry, and maintenance of movement and other Registers.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Calculation of quarterly and annual depreciation charge
- Monitor insurance compensation;,sale and purchases of fixed assets
- Bank monitoring to ensure compliance with SLA requirements. Computation of penalties arising from non-compliance.
- Processing of purchase requisitions, preparation of reallocations and confirmation of budget balances.
- Risk incident reporting.
- Managing the Divisional help desk.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A degree in Accounting/ Business Administration /Economics or related field.
- Applicants without degrees must possess three years clerical experience in an accounting set up in addition to CPA Part I.
- Computer literacy
Competencies required for this role
- High integrity.
- Team player
- Ability to function independently and on own initiatives.
- Excellent planning
The post Officer – Finance at Kenya Revenue Authority appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.