Online Sales Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya
Title: Online Sales Executive.
Salary: Competitive (Based on Experience)
Our Client is a well-established, profitable and rapidly expanding Design and Manufacturer of high-quality mattresses and linen products. They have an enviable reputation for Product design and quality and currently have a dealer network across Kenya.
As an Online Sales Executive, you will be responsible for optimizing online platforms and digital marketing channels to generate leads and increase sales and conversions, and to promote a business, product, or service. This involves managing and editing websites to maximize sales, coordinating campaigns and sales activities, and conducting market research.
- Internet sales coordinators provide customer service to increase sales.
- Will respond to Internet-generated sales leads, qualify customers, and set appointments or follow-ups via e-mail or telephone.
- May also document sales calls to update customer information on databases, compile statistics, and work closely with the sales staff to increase sales.
- Coordinators ensure a smooth ordering process by monitoring order traffic, tracking orders, and following up with consumers to assess customer satisfaction
- Will find new ways to promote products and create incentive plans to achieve marketing goals.
- Develop positive client relationships and work closely with clients to establish marketing goals and implement a strategy that meets their requirements.
- Observe market trends and online sales data to develop sales forecasts, which they use to build effective strategies.
- Produce regular reports to highlight successes and failures and to showcase areas for improvement.
- They also liaise with members of the sales team in compliance with company policies, procedures, and business regulations.
- Any other lawful and proper task assigned to you from time to time by the management of the company.
- Coming up with new ways to build and grow sales
- Develop positive client relationships
- Work closely with client
- Observe market trends and online sales data to build sales forecasts
- Produce regular reports
- Ensure sales and marketing team adhere to policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or relevant field from credible institution.
- Five years’ Experience in a similar position.
- Very good understanding of online sales.
- Must understand the nature and profile of effective online marketing to different segments
- Ability to ensure brand is present on key platforms
- Proven ability to deliver sales growth
- Must possess a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Good interpersonal, people management, coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills as well as ability to motivate teams.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Online Sales Executive) to [email protected] before Monday 30th June 2020.