Operations Manager – Mavazi at Tuskys
Tuskys is a Kenyan supermarket chain. It is one of the large supermarket chains in the Great Lakes Area. It employs nearly 6150 people, 6,000+ in Kenya, and 150 in Uganda.
Mavazi By Tuskys is an apparel store, looking to hire a highly qualified professional and experience Operations Manager to oversee its Mavazi Stores. The candidates should understands the fashion industry and able to keep up with latest fashion trends. Most importantly he/she should understand what the customers want and what will appeal to their taste.
- Providing category SCO’s with customer focused insights regarding the product and the category so as to achieve successful buying plans as well as providing advice on designs to purchase that are unique and stand out from rest of the apparels.
- In liaison with SCO; be responsible for setting competitive pricing points, and adjusting the pricing to increase sales and clear out stagnant items from inventory.
- Creating and developing long term plan and strategy for development of the category.
- Make simple buying budgets both for local purchases and imports.
- Offer market insight to the SCO’s on what particular set of merchandise to purchase ahead of time and have it purchased within budget.
- Develop efficient methods of determining customer needs and advice the category on the demands as analyzed.
- Analyzing the market for new fashion trends for kids, youths, men, women, etc., and source out the same.
- Define business goals, marketing strategies and promotions both monthly and seasonal so as to maximize sales and make profitable business.
- Managing inventory, effective planning and forecasting in order to maximize the profitability of the inventory flow.
- Receiving daily updates from the Mavazi Branch Managers on stock levels and sales and prepare a report on the same;
- Overseeing appropriate public relations and customer service is maintained at the branch;
- Ensuring the product mix achieves the organization financial objectives.
- Perform quarterly range review.
- Any other duty which may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion & Design, Business Administration, Fashion merchandizing, Apparel productions or any related field.
- A master’s degree can be an added advantage.
- Experience of more that 5-6 years is also essential.
- Previous experience in a similar industry is highly favorable.
Key Skills and Competence
- Fine Eye for Detail.
- Strong Visualization Skills.
- A Sharp Business Sense.
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Good communication and multi-tasking skill
- Supervisory skills
- Computer literacy.
The post Operations Manager – Mavazi at Tuskys appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.