Orthopaedic Trauma Tech Job (4 Posts)
Job Group ‘G’
- Have a mean grade of D+ in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- CertificateineitherOrthopaedicPlasterandtractiontechnologyorOrthopaedicPlaster technology from a recognized institution
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Manipulating and reducing fractures and dislocations
- Fixing and removing casts, bandages to and from patients
- Correcting Congenital Talipes Equino-varus (C.T.E.V)
- Participating in the management of minor orthopaedic and trauma cases in emergencies and accidents
- Counseling patients/Clients on issues regarding orthopedic trauma
APPLICANTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS ARE REQUIRED TO GET (VALID) CLEARANCE FROM THE UNDERLISTED ORGANIZATIONS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OF CHAPTER SIX OF THE CONSTITUTION OF KENYA 2010.
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Credit Reference Bureau.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
Women and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 18th January, 2019 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:-
Kisii County Public Service Board
P.O Box 4550 – 40200
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off kisii-kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction
For more details visit our website www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER