Partner, Compensation & Benefits at Mastercard Foundation
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. We believe that with access to education, financial services, and skills training, people can have that chance.
Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards, the Partner, Compensation and Benefits will provide subject matter expertise to support the build of a best in class compensation and benefits program. You will be responsible for supporting the researching and design of Canadian and African compensation and benefits policies and processes. You are passionate about creating, managing and implementing compensation and benefits programs.
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels throughout the Foundation.
- Support the design, implantation and management of compensation and benefits program.
- Prepares relevant reports and updates as required by the Head of Total Rewards and Performance Management or the business.
- Support the education of management and staff on compensation and benefits matters.
- Provides maintenance and ongoing administration of the job grading system as required.
- Supports the implementation of the pay ranges and pay structure administrative guidelines.
- Responsible for gathering industry compensation and benefit comparisons.
- Responsible for processing/monitoring employee benefits costs.
- Build and manage relationships with compensation and benefits vendors.
- Responsible for conducting benefits reviews when required.
- Support the management of benefit enrollment and orientation sessions for new hires/assignees.
- Support the annual compensation review exercise.
- Make recommendations for off cycle compensation changes, promotions, one-off payments for approval.
- Support all HRIS compensation data entry and date integrity as required while completing customized reports as requested.
- Support communication and implementation of all compensation and benefits policies, practices and procedures.
- Lead the benchmarking of compensation and benefits elements and practices in Toronto as required.
The post Partner, Compensation & Benefits at Mastercard Foundation appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.