Partner Success Manager Kenya at Lipa Later
Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services to consumers with repayments made in affordable monthly instalments. It is the leading third party instalment plan for retailers in East Africa currently operating in Kenya and Rwanda. Our product offering allows for both online and offline integration with retailers and both online and offline sales platforms for consumers.
About the Role:
As Partner Success Manager Kenya, you will be joining our dynamic and rapidly growing organization and will play a key role in the Sales Team. Reporting to the General Manager Kenya, you will be responsible for managing Lipa Laters’ relationships with partners primarily based in Kenya.
Key to this role is the ability to consult and negotiate at a management level backed with a strong understanding of our partners’ business and industry objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with multiple contacts/partner organizations.
- Attentive to partner needs at all times and identify up-sell opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying key strategies for revenue acceleration.
- Developing & executing partner success plans, as well as, tracking & reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success.
- Drafting & preparing proposals.
- Gathering market insight to support partner acquisition & retention.
- Ensuring the goals of both Lipa Later and Partners are consistently exceeded.
- Establishing a standard cadence of communication internally & externally.
- Driving expansion opportunities with each Partner.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, or related course.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in developing & maintaining high-level partnerships/accounts.
- Proven ability to collaborate & build strong relationships with partners at a senior level.
- A positive, self-starter attitude & desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hustler mentality.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong organization, social, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles.
The post Partner Success Manager Kenya at Lipa Later appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.